This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

auriscope_in_earTemporary Residents

You are able to see a doctor anywhere in the UK if you are away from home and in need of medical help. You can do this by asking to see the doctor as a temporary resident.

NHS WalesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website